2008年7月28日月曜日

With arrival of happy summer, I do the natural scene or object which adds poetic charm to the season of the summer when I am not so glad. ……It is heat rash. Though I did outing a little and played, cannot there be the thing seeing the scene which 赤ちゃん tears the side and a neck, the place where the sweat collects and does in the way that it is hot? When look incidentally; there red and white.

What will you do to protect pretty my 赤ちゃんfrom heat rash? I know a prevention method and a correspondence method, and parent and child are comfortable together, and let's spend summer.
With the cause of the sweat?

When crowd is hot, and the season when I did it come over, a sweat gland breaks a sweat on skin of 赤ちゃん a lot. A human being has 2000000-4000000 sweat glands, and a sweat gland of the sweat will be clogged up in that small body in the case of 赤ちゃん tightly. Furthermore, because 赤ちゃん has good metabolism, it is often that a dirt and these days are clogged up to a sweat gland, and I raise inflammation, and it is it for heat rash.


When heat rash turns worse, how?
The heat rash that it is said and asks it that you "must not write" it, and is itchy. There is a festering thing when I write it not to be able to endure it. As for bacteria are scattered to circumference because sterilizing property is low to skin of 赤ちゃんand heat rash getting wide.

A child can stream down a possible reason of the sweat while taking an itchy, helpless feeling when I "quit it and am good", and let's watch a process cured together.
The points beating actions to be taken of the sweat, the unpleasant heat rash that can point 3 are this one.

It washes the back that scarcely sweated to wash with soap with soap well, and let's sterilize bacteria. I spread mat of the bath use to repent to wash reveal in small 赤ちゃん and will wash it with both hands.

Wash it away well; what wash away well is important after having washed it. When an ingredient of the soap is left, will be careful because I cause another inflammation again.

I will wipe bodies well if I get out of the bath to dry. On this occasion a neck is heated, and wipe off the parts which are easy to sweat such as the other side of the elbow or the backside of the knee with a towel carefully, and what do comfortably is important.


The custom thatあせも is hard to be made by comfortable daily life!

At first, as the prevention before あせも is made with a shower immediately if I sweat, it will be thorough with a point of 3 in a main premise. I may hit a custom 赤ちゃん bathes in a shower immediately if I think that it is many things, and active mass sweated, and to change clothes. Matsubara used the baby powder to do it in a comfortable state by a rustle after having dried it well. I think on a state of 赤ちゃんbut am reliable when I talk with department of dermatology if I seem to be interested.

But the sweat is just heat rash, too. From everyday slight intention, please spend a comfortable summer vacation!

0 件のコメント: