2008年7月30日水曜日

赤ちゃん_遊ぶ_プール_海_オムツ

The rainy season is over, and summer hot more and more comes over. By the way, in this year when there is the baby, how do you spend happy time? When can 赤ちゃん go to the swimming pool from? I will think about how to get along with playing with water this time.


The summer when is same as a baby doing a thing who wants to be careful in playing with water comes over!
The first experience that adult is bathing to be able to enjoy casually, but gangs are different from the bathing in for 赤ちゃん again. At first will be careful not to become the memory that precious time is disappointed with about next.


The health of 赤ちゃんcools off immediately when I soak in the cold water of the body. I make it long in terms of time for by five minutes and I put a break and cover the body with a towel, and let's keep thermal insulation in mind.


The skin of sunburn 赤ちゃんis very sensitive. Skin is burnt by sunlight, and there is a thing becoming bright red. I do the measures such as the suntan lotion and will enjoy it while I make the shade like an adult all the time, and taking a break.


The place where a lot of people use an infectious disease swimming pool and the sea, the fountain. Various germs without the hindrance can be hard in 赤ちゃん with an adult. The physical condition chooses perfect time, and let's perform a gargle / hand-washing well.
In addition, please refer to this place for the swimming pool fever.


Accident 赤ちゃん of the water swallows up a lot of water by mistake, and there is the thing that even little water is drowned. I will let I attend you without separating eyes by all means and play.

Then at first, on the basis of such a thing, I start at playing with water!
Bathing of 赤ちゃん chases a stage, and at first gangs are different from bathing bathing again in a domestic garden, and there is a stage for bathing of 赤ちゃん.
にほんブログ村 子育てブログへ↑Please push the button. Please support him.
After it came to get posture of a sitting trick to come to have playing with water. I fill a washbowl and a baby bus with tepid water and will let you be familiar with playing with water little by little in an eyeshot. It is comfortable when I let you play in a porch at fine time. Without forgetting an anti-ultraviolet rays measure!

I take out a commercial plastic pool in a garden and a porch and will try to enjoy it if used to playing with water a little. When there is a toy for bathing, I am pleased. Skin is burnt by sunlight in skin of 赤ちゃん being very sensitive, and there can be a thing becoming bright red. I make the shade like an adult all the time and will try to enjoy it while taking a break.

Will not it be given to a candidate in leisure in a lot of swimming pools and seas where a person is if used to playing with water little by little either? I will try to think about the sea and the swimming pool which are same as 赤ちゃん in next.
As for being surprised at the place with a person!
When time for movement burdens you for a baby when I become going out to the swimming pool. I think that there was so it, and physical strength to be able to be idle without unreasonableness will go out six or seven months later at the earliest after being available.

Because I am, is not the child having resistance to playing with water depending on 赤ちゃん surprised at a large number of places where the person is? Are not you afraid of a swimming pool? Of the uneasiness may go ahead while looking at the state so that there is not it. Uneasiness softens when I let a mom holds it in her arm at the beginning and feel temperature and is easy to become familiar with the place in peace. At first I do a warm-up and will wear in a body little by little if I arrive at the swimming pool.

"Is there the swimming pool receiving 赤ちゃん?" I seem to hear "and the uneasy voice, but can play Anpan-Man pool from a baby in swimming pool WAI of Yomiuri Land. (Yomiuri Land swimming pool WAI question and answer)) Please be careful when I separate eyes because I am dangerous a mom holds it in her arm by all means, and not to take its eyes off it. How will about such an acceptance recently because the pools doing increase when I do an inquiry in a swimming pool nearby? Please utilize waterproofing オムツ to be able to wear in the water in peace in the swimming pool.


When is the sea OK from?

In the sea breeze, a walk can say a thing like the swimming pool about the sea where I will be used to, but there is the thing that the sea is the sea breeze and direct rays of the sun, and stimulation resists the skin of the baby. Because you are early and at first stroll in the seaside in holding it in its arm from seven 赤ちゃん these past months, you should begin it. 2 years old are over in 赤ちゃん whom Matsubara watched and but are afraid of the sea and may advance while the child who was not going to readily approach the beach takes individual difference in what is. I do not forget a hat or suntan lotion at this time!

It is early 赤ちゃん that I am finally used and get possible to play together in the sea, but 1 year old is over, and will not there be appearing? Sunlight is strong for 10-15:00 and will avoid the sand if possible on this occasion because I become hot. I wash it with fresh water well after having got out of the sea, and please wash away strong seawater of the stimulation.


It grows a feeling to be excited at when I want to "make a memory in the summer when 赤ちゃん is happy together" when I am blue and watch the opening sky by a 赤ちゃんcentered plan. But I am sensitive even if I take 赤ちゃん. Mainly on 赤ちゃん, please make a plan having few burdens that I did as much as possible.

This is almost summer. I value a small experience to be able to enjoy together, and let's make a memory of happy summer while protecting the body from danger.

0 件のコメント: