2008年7月13日日曜日

布オムツと紙おむつの併用

My home without the room was hot and, by more than 30 degrees heat, felt only the second floor today. I still more bought a sweat head with a palm, and 赤ちゃん went and fretted. Because though will shine a feeling when wipe it with a towel, sweat seems to be gradually intense heat again in ... this summer; a point.

There is BIC news today! It grew at last though a front tooth in was only the left. Though it grew, as for two lower teeth, an upper tooth came out at last today.
Because there is not it and demands the breast when you put up the breast in the way that ... is weaned away still more if I think that I somewhat have a pain in it if I become sleepy, do you come to have a pain in it more and more from now on? Mmm, ... ache Ino forgives it; and desire. But thus, as for what is weaned away, it seems to be lacking.

Oh, I had loose bowels for a long time a while ago (approximately 10 days), but today's shit already hardens considerably and feels temporarily relieved. Because the vaccination of the poliomyelitis was popular, it was good though I was anxious whether diarrhea did not recur.
Because beating is cloth オムツand does my best, what I wash when I take a shit is serious. To the front, I had the fence of the room enter, but poor take it together recently to the restroom because I too cry. But I cling to me and I am desperate and do it though I avoid it because I am going to touch a toilet stool. When environmental is kind, and紙おむつ charges float though it is said that I am surprised at a cloth diaper and go very much when I say to a friend (because I indeed depend on 紙おむつ at night, it is hard when it leaks out) and air a cloth diaper on a fine day, I enter the care construction mind of the 赤ちゃん.

I found the smile of the angel. I am really pretty.

0 件のコメント: