2008年7月17日木曜日

赤ちゃん_庭_遊ぶ_歯が生える

I caught the gravel of the garden by hand and dropped it lightly and played today when I let it was fine and play outside even if against it. If think that do not do it happily; mouth Though I spitted out I cannot separate true eyes. Is terrible afterwards if lift it because can almost enter the entrance many times when "is already at the end"; in anger though "do it more ...!" resisted you. I seem to have already forgotten gravel in a while ago, and crab walked with a smile and did it when I let I let you stand to a fence this time and streamed down it and walked and do it because I cried too very much and did it.
But seem to have got tired, and it aims at the gravel again to walk; and high; high; do it, and the hand and the foot and the knee are black in soil; ... It was stained at this chance and thought no and I became black and was not finally accompanied by collection anymore to the inside of the nail when the soil under the gravel let you touch it. Because is going to rub eyes with the hand; once again I go directly to the bathroom in this time. Though I washed it with soap well, I do not readily get the inside of the nail. In I wipe water first of all because daughter 赤ちゃん seems to have been hungry and frets, and giving the breast.
I chuged it by terrible force and have just slept. I feel it when I watch a daughter making the breathing of a sleeping person if I provoke it Blowin' in the Wind feeling when happy. I want you to bring up at ease quickly and healthily.

A postscript: Only the left grows on the front tooth and I let you engage with a tooth worried about and sound tictac sound.
bellydance baby(ベリーダンス赤ちゃん)

0 件のコメント: