2008年7月23日水曜日

赤ちゃん_笑う_紫外線_UVケア

The season when ultraviolet rays become stronger and stronger from now on. I soak, and an anti(-freckles measure cannot part with the UV cut article, but should seem to care in baby赤ちゃん) properly. When if compare the skin of adult to the surface of the apple, the skin of baby(赤ちゃん) seems to be the peach which is easy to be damaged; with a saw. It is a weak point to leave water after life in particular because the class of corners of the skin is the thinnest as for the baby of three these past months, and there are little fat shares. Skin did it with a rustling sound, and our child was worn out, too and was serious.
I get the medicine of the humidity retention at the pediatrics and still paint the bath up every day. I seem to be itchy, and I tear it, and blood flows unless I paint a little. I am sensitive.
Furthermore, I want to be careful about ultraviolet rays in particular because I am in state that the barrier function is low.

For example, when I play outside, I choose the place with the shade and utilize a hat or a cape with the UV cut function. I paint with sunscreen. I seem to be able to prevent damage to a deep part of the skin by repainting a thing for baby(赤ちゃん)diligently. The skin of baby(赤ちゃん)is easy to discolor, and attention is necessary because I blush immediately. As for blister and rash, causing the spreading fire. Cooling skin with the towel which I dip it into the cold water if I tan and squeezed well. Because tend to begin with a kind of the bacterial infection from the circumference of a nose and the mouth, and the leaping flames open in a body overnight, and is different from other rashs, and infect it; with the medicine seem to be treated. I think the anti-suntan lotion measure to do it properly so that it is it in such a thing.

A postscript: I sleep with terrible sleeping posture today. Because 270 degrees turn in a lobster state (the upper part of the body considerably bends) of the sideways-facing, it is good in my place lying in the neighbor, and a foot flies. As for I fall from encouraging ば, the body futon, and only a head being surprised not to be left on the futon. I admire when I can move while I happen quite often and hold it, and sleeping.

Hahaha(赤ちゃん大笑い)
にほんブログ村 子育てブログへ↑Please push the button. Please support him.

0 件のコメント: