2008年7月22日火曜日

赤ちゃん_パパ_育児_マッサージ

Our master is work and a return is slow, but I readily try it hard and always do child care together. I made rice on a memory holiday of the time and did it since before 赤ちゃん was born. It is participation in child care (育児) for and I am born, and the parents' house had you immediately for approximately 1 and a half month, but lulls you to sleep in the work return came almost every day, and it comes by all means on a holiday, and it exchanges a diaper, and holding it in its arm activeness. When you hold 赤ちゃん which does not readily fall asleep in your arm at night, and I turn around at a loss in a room even after returning to the house, "will you change" it? rises, and there was able to be the thing that I did my best for around 1 hour and lulled you to sleep. Nursing(授乳) and diaper(オムツ) substitute, I who were tired consecutively of holding it in its arm were hard to have it very much.
The posture does not still change and may take a bath on a holiday and I do the worth that there was high and play with a daughter. When a daughter is a daddy, I seem to think that I play and watch a daddy with eyes full of expectation.
After all father seems to be different from mother in role allotment. I am degree, but appearance laughs at a voice when a daddy does it. Because the daddy plays with paste paste more if the face which I laughed at is pretty again, it is a good friend even if our 赤ちゃん and the daddy ask it it.
The daddy says " hating the thing of the daddy even if I become big", but thinks whether it is surely boyhood because the memory of the young time stays if I play with this stepdaughter 赤ちゃん a lot and can be brought up.
Actually, I remember the memory that had one's father play clearly, and the father who was always my friend still loves it.
Surely I expect it when a daddy do not make such a parenthood

A baby massage(ベビーマッサージ)

にほんブログ村 子育てブログへ↑Please push the button. Please support him.

0 件のコメント: