2008年7月21日月曜日

赤ちゃん_オムツ_オムツかぶれ_治療

It is clear, and vertical 赤ちゃん lies down and is up and drinks it, and shit, the number of times of the shit that I sleep and am up and drink it, and shit becomes this repetition can try to be you in many things whether it is オムツ
It is struggled by a newborn 赤ちゃん partner
At first ten times this are extremely common all day long
For mother's milk(母乳) establishment, please try it hard with this condition now because it is in the time when it is important at all for rhythm of 赤ちゃん to nurse occasionally in total
Because オムツ wannabee has it for the pee is mixed in skin with the shit, and stimulating skin, I exchange オムツ diligently
The care of buttocks
If there is a rash to be worried about because I can react to a compensation ingredient depending on 赤ちゃん
I will exchange it with cotton only for water
I wipe compensation to control it without wiping it off roughly carefully

One washing only buttocks with tepid water without any regret is kind to skin

Humidity retention is necessary in what skin turns red when there is not moisture of the skin and dries, and I become sensitive, and even a dirt of the mail and the stimulation when I wipe it are stormy and can cut

After I washed it, and having dried,
When it is protected humidity retention of the skin which will add baby cream or white vaseline to buttocks thinly and paints, it is easy to drop the next shit

Quality and the number of times of the shit
When I watch a mood and the complexion of 赤ちゃんan appetite to the mother who is troubled unless I understand it whether it is diarrhea changing by growth and a thing to eat and judge it whether it is spirit, it does not come
A baby in conflict with the sandman(睡魔と闘う赤ちゃん)
にほんブログ村 子育てブログへ↑Please push the button. Please support him.

0 件のコメント: