2008年7月20日日曜日

赤ちゃん_離乳食_wii_喜ぶ

The house is 2 stories, but once does not have the room, and there are a garage and the entrance, a bath, a restroom, and everyday life is almost the second floor. This is hot, and be hot. There was the daughter to a head today whether you were soaked with sweat. I come out even if I wipe it even if I wipe it, and I wipe it once, and a towel gets wet considerably. As for 赤ちゃんsweat seems to appear to the sweat gland so much to have it of a number same as an adult because there is little surface area of the body. When it is said so, it is assent. I classify the sweat cloth pat into a back and change it if I sweat. Because sweat gets cold when I keep it intact, and even cold in summer seems to go down.

I put up 離乳食 tomato and the salad (a baby version) of the sea chicken yesterday! I make the tomato a hot water limit, and the sea chicken buys canned boiling in water of the non-oil and I am about to turn boiling water and am completed.
Season it with a little mayonnaise; and mouth. I ate hard whether I was delicious.
But, the thing which I tried it hard until now and ate has all appeared when the slightly slightly bigger lump of the sea chicken seems to have been able to use you as a throat somehow or other though I was able to swallow it smoothly to around 2 shares in the last and did a back tap-tap when it was... boyhood. It was only two shares of the last to have fitted into the stomach after all. It swallowed up the breast with gurgles afterwards whether I ran out.

赤ちゃんも喜ぶwii

にほんブログ村 子育てブログへPlease push the button. Please support him.

0 件のコメント: