2008年7月19日土曜日

赤ちゃん_絵本_図書館_離乳食

The rainy season gets closer close, too, and it rains lightly today. Because it was not gone for a 赤ちゃん walk, I went to the library. I said good-bye with favorite picture book(絵本) and borrowed new picture book (絵本) again. Como where a picture book with full of the onomatopoeias that picture book(絵本)of the story of the baby who wanted to grasp anything which said to with to hit how picture book(絵本) " today of a real animal and " said to and the invisible child of eyes called were seen borrowed the barrier-free picture book which could play together this time.
A library is free and lends it and feels it recently though there was not so that I used it so far when I am a considerably thankful person. When a book buys it, is high in 以外, and do not understand it whether like it how many even if buy it either, and the place disappears more; and ... I cannot but already use a library, and this is stuck-up, and it is a feeling. It is thanks for the person who made a library.

By the way, the daughter who did not readily get up whether it was to be the fault that was dark in the morning because of rain today. I thought whether I will wake him up, but get up without stopping if I begin to do it so that can do it can finish housework while I sleep while crying at about half past 9 after all. ... which I slept well and gave. Though I wake you up in time fixed at true は every day and it serves rice and can open. By the way, I always get up by oneself before 8:00. Probably it is slightly slow to sleep in the night of yesterday and thinks whether it has dragged on till morning.

Because it is such a feeling, I am late for time of 離乳食and until before 11:00 eats, and I can drag the lunch, and though I begin to always eat for five or six:00, it is it now in nap time today, and the dinner sleeps at 2:00. By the way, to make the dinner sea chicken and 離乳食 of the tomato; during a thought.
Twins Peek-a-boo(双子にいないいないばぁ!)

0 件のコメント: