2008年7月15日火曜日

赤ちゃん_遊ぶ_おもちゃ_離乳食

An older sister went back to her own country from Dubai and bought a souvenir. I bought the stuffed toy of the camel for 赤ちゃんbut very round eyes are pretty guys. "This is pretty, sleep; when when say ...", "be only by being pretty, and push this fellow sound " and the area of the waist of the camel; "is astonishment what because hear..., the singing very Arabian sound of the " person"! Like the song which plays when people of the Islam pray for anything, I seem to pray while hearing this music at all, a place to pray for when it is it locally in time.
赤ちゃん Being similar felt it whether I was not slightly fierce, but held out a camel when I sounded it with the state that I liked at all more. 赤ちゃん When, music and a song play, wave a waist to a sound,; but, even as for the song of the low voice of this doubtful man, is with a waist with paste paste. The older sister was pleased.

When say as for me, is good by the chocolate of the souvenir; is good; can take the filler of the silver-capped tooth when eat while saying, and eat food, and when drink it, soak, and have a pain in it.

By the way, today's 離乳食 got ready to put up a lever, but you ate properly were anxious whether allergy did not appear. I stewed it in a tomato and a cabbage, an onion, a broccoli, a carrot and the vegetables soup stock of the baby food and mixed a lever with a thing. The result ate ... with pleasure. Because the master is a leverphobe, I watch 赤ちゃん eating without hating mumblingly and "am great" I made interest. I am worth having made it and am happy today.
It is the state of 赤ちゃん when there is it in a stomach.

0 件のコメント: