2008年7月11日金曜日

今日も赤ちゃんの離乳食作りに精を出してます

I do my best today and am made with a baby food.

OK, it is ... minestrone when it says as for today's離乳食(considerable light seasoning).
Materials are a tomato, a carrot, an onion, broccolis. Because I stewed these with vegetable soup, and dogtooth violet starch completion.I minced a tomato, a carrot, an onion, the broccoli finely each on a holiday and heated with a range and I subdivided by tablespoon 1 into a lap and a save container and saved it in a freezer, it was comfortable at this time. I finish it just to have stewed ingredient materials with a pan, and it is completion in no time.

By the way, how about today's way of eating? The design that got tired of a beginning to sit down on a chair before appetite, the half went successfully. I go directly to a window by crawling joyfully when I start it because I act violently when I start it. Run after it to the place beating the window of the glass straight; is mouthful crib again. While begin to play with a toy box, and letting play afterwards; is crib again. The meal did not readily advance with such condition, and it has been had after all. Though I achieved the cucumber stick, as for this, a mouthful is much out of question though I entered the entrance somehow without I chew it closed, and can eat. When already give a stomach trial a rice cracker for babies; this is eating up ... plainly. Is the thing which I made appetite? Yield; ooh. I make 離乳食 wanting more tomorrow! I am very tough.

ps: I wanted only the breast in being slow today from the afternoon. I did not make the nap rare either.

0 件のコメント: