2008年7月14日月曜日

赤ちゃん_遊ぶ_離乳食_双子

The baby赤ちゃん who came to make bed in sudden sideways-facing recently. By facing upward, turning to the right reached only a face by all means, and turning left reached it, but seems not to have been able to sleep soundly so far unless I could turn to the body aside for some reason.
Sideways-facing is red snapper Ino, but the body is face down and when it is sideways-facing, there is only a face and sleeps, and it is it in pain worry and does an island. Oh, though I seem to begin mind, and person himselfis赤ちゃん quite good well☆

The story changed, and a friend bore twin babies赤ちゃん recently. The child begins it; "the second said made ", but become clear with twins when understand sex"! With the state that I was considerably surprised at, I was pleased with three brothers at a stretch. But, as for me whom one child worried until just before that without a breech baby being recovered, but was really good delivered it safely to bear, is alone; only by there was even baby赤ちゃん in various ways every day, and the thing which was 2 at a stretch slept, and its having imagined ... slightly though was ten lever Mai; at all so. But can you do your best if you think the happiness to be double?

By the way, today's baby food離乳食 gave the thing which sprinkled white sauce to a cabbage and corn. I seem to have been delicious and I ate it up immediately, but have become Kiki again even if I took it. Though do not understand whether have reacted to wheat flour whether have reacted to dairy products; in the back and the face of the neck a nettle-rash. But I make the thing which I do not take again and become dented at time of the egg though I did not need to become terrible. Though it is true appetite normal, it is the unknown world for baby 赤ちゃん.

I want to challenge a bird lever tomorrow. So that rejection does not come out; ...

0 件のコメント: