2008年8月9日土曜日

育児_脳_発達_ネグレクト_コミュニケーション

Will not there be much "boyhood and and I become uneasy, and I am encouraged mom and daddies who are now glad now sad at while watching a growth calendar of 子供 with 育児 magazines because our child is "still early" with a neck a fault, our 子供?" The thing that the growth calendar becomes the base to surely know growth of . The growth of the赤ん坊 has each speed, and a work of growing up steadily steadily takes part in the back of growth visible clearly, though.

There is the key of the growth of that a basic relationship of mutual trust between parent and 子供is indispensable to growth of 子供 for communication!
I watched the children whom I entered by various circumstances in the days of a childcare person. As for the child, the development is inconsistent each, too. A child was to the child whom eyes did not fit even if they smiled, the child that the accident was not readily recovered, the child who ate by hand really in various ways.
The childcare people could match it with each person's growth and taught it, but noticed that 発達 of 子供 changed how a parent was concerned between (to 0-2 years old) in the time of 赤ん坊 once.

There is a wave in a feeling, and 子供 which grew by the cause of the mother who does not calm down mentally is easy to fret, and there are time and time when it is possible and. 子供 which there was few of the opportunity to have you take love wants more love and repeats an action drawing attention on purpose and…….
Of course, in fact, as for there being inborn personality in 子供 oneself, "the environment" surrounding 子供 becomes a considerably big factor. If I acquire a sense that "this world can feel relieved" that "all of what I prayed for are met" "taken" in swaddling bands, I can go ahead through the top to the next step - - growth in peace.
I do not have you prepare ネグレクト( rice, and, as for growth of child子供 which I do not have a parent take care, and was done) of being later than healthy 子供, there is a reason in "confidence of basics" based on such a love as well as a difference of the quantity of the rice which I merely ate.
I smile and talk and touch you, and there is a nerve cell called the neuron of 14,000,000,000 in the cerebrum of the everyday importance person, and there is a net of the communication called the synapse in that. The number of the synapse is vast, and the babies increase between things of 2 years old, and pruning is performed afterwards, and a synapse is scanned and becomes an adult.

乳児 imitates the expression of adult by smiling at 赤ん坊 in the important time to the 2 years old and gets possible to make a smile. I talk, and I come in contact, and numbers ofシナプス increase more by I feel nature together, and "excellent", feeling を for the five senses, and it is possible for a base doing the later life of赤ちゃん wealthily.

When 子供 grows up quickly and healthily when I think so, I should have you understand that in the daily life is important. Of crawling, the neck sit down, and think that there are コミュニケーション, a lot of being interested in authority-resisting age,; but this is a process of important one in the growth of the babies.
There is not 子供 who does not grow up. Please enjoy 乳児 and daily communication while it does not store it up to be interested, and asking doctor and an expert.

1 件のコメント:

skin whitening さんのコメント...

Hello.
Children is very cute.
I like this blog.