2008年8月5日火曜日

赤ちゃん_授乳_卒乳_離乳食

When the fear gingivitis of the disease around teeth of 赤ちゃん leaves it, I suffer from a disease around teeth, and there can be the thing that a tooth falls. The diseases around teeth increase in 赤ちゃん not the disease that only an adult suffers育児 from recently. The reason is because the tender food which children eat well sticks to the tooth, and there is easy to be a plaque on a tooth. 赤ちゃん will start the plaque control of a tooth and the gums from a small house.
Secretion of the saliva becomes insufficient unless reconfirmation 赤ちゃん can get caught at the importance of getting caught. Then I incline to the acidity in the mouth, and there is 卒乳easy to become the caries, too. It is to be able to hit power to be involved in that is important to protect a tooth of 赤ちゃん from a disease around teeth and a cavity. Let's teach that it gets caught well if 赤ちゃん is teething. I confirm whether I move the lower jaw and I watch a state 授乳 if I do not get caught well and will talk with dentist. If a thing so as I finally push 離乳食 with a finger lightly for the completion period, and to be able to close it cuts it in mumblingly, it is OK. Because basics of 離乳食 of the completion period are to improve power to be involved in, it is the first grade that put the thing which I cannot bite when I do not try it hard in soft 離乳食 a little. I will do it in hardness so as an adult eats slowly, and to think that I am soft if used to this. As for the number of times, three times are aims.
With a family together "have"! I distributed nursing time to 離乳食 until "now, but take the regular meal time in evening in the same way as a daddy and a mom in the morning from now on at noon.
I part from the 育児breast soon, and the nursing after a meal stops soon. Let's take the nourishment with a meal well. At first I give up having a nursing bottle, and it is an art to reduce milk to make a glass. Because a cop cannot drink so a lot, I am recommended.
The application child who can eat it slightly 子供 at a time divides the snack thyme without being particular about the number of times how many times it is and will feed it it. In addition, it will be good to add cheese nourishment plentiful thing as a substitute for a snack.
Because the smell of the refrigerator which the mom will try in such a case which I do not eat moves, and hardness is not correct, and there may be the cause why 赤ちゃん hates, a mom eats and will check it. When, on the contrary, I am too soft, I do not eat the weaning latter period later. Because a muscle around the mouth develops, there is it when it is hard オムツ to eat when not solid.
When there were a friend and the child of the lunch same age of the month, I was tempted and have eaten. I invite a friend, and it will be good to open lunch society. I can exchange information about not only 離乳食 but also the child care again what kind of how to make moms do.
Is the stomach not crowded?
I go for a slight walk before a meal and will be hungry. In addition, that a spoon is palatable is an important point. When a spoon is too big, I will exchange it with a smallish spoon.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

初めまして、お邪魔します。
リンク依頼、有り難う御座います。早速リンクを追加させて頂きました。
 
英文ですか・・・・・私はサッパリなので翻訳ソフトで閲覧です。
 
リンクの方、宜しくお願いします。