2008年8月3日日曜日

赤ちゃん_母乳_授乳_離乳食

When is born, and the interval lives with few 赤ちゃん, tooWait a little. How about this?Do not "and doubt appear in sequence? For child care letting go past somehow first as for the slight thing? A lot of "marks…. On earth how will the other people be?

I divide such a simple doubt into "clothes" "thing "thing edition "food edition" "contact edition" "outing edition" to paint skin" with appearing from a body" this time and introduce it.

The clothes common sense of the baby, unreasonable simple doubt. How will all be?
which had better not let a baby wear socks Is it an X?

That it is said that a brain cell develops by massaging a sole, that a foot helps, the formation of the arch of a foot in crawling on all fours be given to the reason said not to let 赤ちゃん wear socks. You do not need to let you wear the socks in the warm room, but think that I should let you wear it while watching a state when I do it at time going out in the way that I am cold. Therefore, as for the answer, it was sometimes an X ○.  

■ Hat Is it an X?
The ultraviolet rays pour into 赤ちゃん. I recommend what I cap to protect the heatstroke prevention and sensitive skin. Because there is the child hating a hat, I exchange it with a string, and how will about rubber when I keep the device that I can put on with pleasure in mind, the answer were ○.

■ ○? that you had better have the gloves Is it an X?
Warmer heat runs away to both adult and 赤ちゃん from a finger-tip when it becomes cold. I want to correct heat with gloves in the body to protect a small body of 赤ちゃん if I can do it. Therefore the answer was ○.

■ ○? that you had better wind up the muffler Is it an X?
If fresh air becomes cold, the muffler is useful to keep temperature of 赤ちゃん. But 赤ちゃん cannot take off a muffler by oneself. I take it if I enter the room, and what an adult regulates each time is important. Therefore the answer was ○.
Thing common sense to paint skin with is unreasonable
■ Had better I paint with the time, the hand cream which dried?  ○? Is it an X?
The skin of 赤ちゃん is sensitive. I will try to moisturize it diligently while looking at the state in the season when it is easy to dry. At that time, I think that I should use few things of the additive if possible so that skin is not stormy.
There is such a thing for a recommended thing. Please refer to it, the answer were ○.

■ ○? that you should attach the Rino lotion in a bath Is it an X?
A lotion and the body cream participate actively to moisturize Rino skin in a bath. I grow a face and a neck, an arm or a foot thinly around the place that can touch air and will paint. I think that I should use the thing for 赤ちゃん with a little stimulation that is kind to skin of赤ちゃん on this occasion. Such a thing is recommended. Therefore the answer was ○.

■ ○? that the baby powder is not good for 赤ちゃん Is it an X?
Because baby powder painted a body with the reason said to be bad and felt powder, and there were a case or the accident that skin was rather stormy. I think that I am all right if I acquire by small quantity thinly. I was taken care of at time when I must help me put on pajamas right after skin was getting rough, and I applied medicine.

■ ○? that you may use the vaseline Is it an X?
Vaseline is a thing with a superior humidity retention effect, and there is not the hindrance in a share to apply a thin coat of. But please use the thing which was prescribed not a commercial thing at a hospital when 赤ちゃん having weak skin uses it because raw materials are oil. Therefore ,○ was sometimes △.


Thing common sense flowing from the body of the baby is unreasonable
■ ○? that you had better do the belch after nursing (授乳) by all means Is it an X?
A stomach is made to swallow the air with milk in nursing (授乳), and there is worry vomiting milk by the fault that air does not fall out immediately. However, there can be the thing that a belch is not over good 赤ちゃん of how to drink. Therefore ,○ was sometimes an X.
 
■ Is constipation ○ an X unless shit appears?
There is individual difference in the condition of the body of 赤ちゃん.

Because there is individual difference, I am not precocious despite "constipation unconditionally because I do not appear how many days". Take the state of 赤ちゃん good, and the mood please (there is a fretful state) distinguishes constipation whether there is not the state that complains of pain of when mail appears (there is possibility of the constipation if complain of pain); is pointed. Therefore the answer was an X because I cannot say unconditionally.

■ If shit is tender; diarrhea ○? Is it an X?
The mail of 赤ちゃん is a judo tortoise basically, but, judging from a usual state, I am different in a smell, and it may be diarrhea if it is different in an anything state when it is muddier, and there is much number of times. There is much number of times and will have I visit a hospital for treatment when the state continues and look at the state. Therefore the answer was an X immediately because there was not it despite diarrhea.

■ Thing ○? to do all the wind Is it an X?
When I drink milk, 赤ちゃん swallows up milk and the air. Therefore I break wind a lot because I let it go outside for a belch or wind. Therefore the answer was ○.
Is it thoughtless food common sense?
■ ○? that it is not good to serve too much it it of mother's milk (母乳) Is it an X?
Please takes care of the rhythm of the meal than the snack!

Even if 赤ちゃん serves wanting it mother's milk (母乳), it is all right. If there is many it, 赤ちゃん discharges it by oneself, and it is it in slim for in a movement time. Because act in itself to swallow up mother's milk (母乳) is the time for important physical contact with the mother for 赤ちゃん, please enjoy it with a smile. Therefore the answer was an X.

■ ○? that all baby food (離乳食) must feed him neatly Is it an X?
Baby food ○ is a period of the exercises to be used to a meal for赤ちゃん. It is important to let you experience how to use spoon and a thing called the meal. Eat; as for spilling it of let's watch having it with a smile. The answer was an X.

■ ○? that you should put up the snack Is it an X?
With a thing to nominate for a part of the meals for fun to live, a meal is Maine to the last since I take to eat baby food (離乳食) as for the snack. I make the rhythm of the meal, and let's warn you so that I become full with the result that ate a snack, and a meal is edible. The answer was an X.


Contact common sense is unreasonable?
■ ○? that I hold it and must not soak Is it an X?
Because I am brought up to the child whom I fawned on when I hold it for 1:00 period and can hit, I hold it, and there was an opinion not to have to be able to be available, but, in fact, is reverse. There are the basics growing up in peace when I have you take the feeling that 赤ちゃん oneself wants to depend on in the time of 0-2 years old well. I hold it, and is a happy thing. Therefore the answer was an X.

■ ○? that I do not take to the person who came to dislike 1 degree anymore Is it an X?
The person turned to cannot give up at the beginning such as Grandfather or Grandmother. In the world of 赤ちゃんa lot of have capacity cost only with a daddy with a mom at the beginning. Perseverance is good and continues talking with a smile in such time, and there is the thing that I take to you when a child is used. The answer was an X.

How would be it? If there can be it commonplace" and the thinking thing, I think whether there can and the thing feeling relieved relievedly. The psychology of the child is hidden in simple doubt. I want to have I am happy and spend time with limited 赤ちゃん while referring to it because a child has individual difference when there "can be such a thing".

Laughing cute baby at bedtime(就寝時刻の笑っているかわいい赤ちゃん)
にほんブログ村 子育てブログへ↑Please push the button. Please support him.

0 件のコメント: