2008年8月6日水曜日

赤ちゃん_病気_脂漏性湿疹_目やに_カンジダ_鼻涙管閉塞_結膜炎_耳だれ

I take up the trouble about the face of the trouble 赤ちゃん about the face.   
Steatorrhea-related rash 脂漏性湿疹: I am with baby赤ちゃん of one or two months after life and sometimes see a saying mother that "a rash was made in a face". In most cases, I do not use soap石鹸 to wash a face. It is gradually possible for an exit of the sweat that is a rash by fat and a dirt when I wash the face which is easy to be stained most only with hot water. The official name of disease is (a steatorrhea-related rash). Adult who does not use the soap when wash a face is bad; there cannot be it. 赤ちゃん is the same, too. Because it is made not to soak even if I catch sight of soap石鹸 for baby赤ちゃん, please wash the face with soap in peace. I have a checkup, and please talk about family pediatrics ○ in what there is too much when a rash is bad when medicine is necessary.

Eye mucus目やに: The most of the cause that eye mucus目やに is over are conjunctivitis ○. As for conjunctivitis ○, bacteria and a virus are contagious and are usually generated. A thing it infects chlamydia and a gonococcus in a birth canal when I am born as a cause of conjunctivitis ○ peculiar to a baby, and to have is given. Conjunctivitis ○ improves immediately when I place the eyewash of the antibiotic. In addition, with the baby, you must not forget inverse eyelash and nasolacrimal canal confinement as a cause of the conjunctivitis.
An inverse eyelashさかさまつ毛: Because an eyelash turns to the inside, I always stimulate the conjunctiva and raise conjunctivitis結膜炎. Because the baby fully gains subcutaneous fat on eyelids, an eyelash is easy to turn to the inside by all means. When I watch a state while using the ophthalmic suspension in what tend to be cured naturally when 1 year old usually passes away and drinks it if necessary, but am terrible, there can be the thing that an operation is necessary. Make it which, and I have a checkup, and please talk about ophthalmology once.

Nasolacrimal canal confinement鼻涙管閉塞:The nasolacrimal canal is a pipe joining by eyes and a nose, and the baby is born, and this pipe is clogged up and is easy to be clogged up because subcutaneous fat is thick. By this nasolacrimal canal confinement, it is a characteristic that tears always flow. When this state continues, bacteria are contagious to a lacrymal duct (when I yield of the part of the face between the eyes and the nose) and are easy to come to raise conjunctivitis 結膜炎. I usually improve by massaging a lacrymal duct with a finger, but have you put a nasolacrimal canal with a pipe called the bougie in ophthalmology when you do not readily improve every day. Make it which, and I have a checkup, and please talk about ophthalmology with this case once.
Running ears耳だれ: If running ears耳だれ appears, it may be the inflammation of the middle ear. It is a first symptom that the inflammation of the middle ear has a pain in an ear, but cannot appeal to have a pain in an ear in the case of 赤ちゃん generally. It is in particular more and more doubtful if there is a symptom to run a fever to always send a hand to towards an edge in a bad mood. At first let's take it to the otolaryngology if I notice running ears. When you do not become clear, you may have a checkup in family pediatrics小児科.

Canker鵞口瘡がこうそう:A white spot such as the refuse of the milk sticks to the inside or the tongue of cheeks. I do not get it even if I wipe it unlike milk. It is a kind of the mold called Candidaカンジダ. Unpleasant skin always had Candida カンジダ. in a mouth, but resistance fell and I multiplied it after having used the antibiotic and increased. There are not the pains. I improve in the case of the slight illness naturally, but improve immediately when I do not readily improve when I use the medicine exterminating a Candida. I am seen in baby 赤ちゃん to around 1 year old well.

An epithelium pearl上皮真珠: I am white, and, on the gums of baby 赤ちゃん until after birth around three or four months, there is the thing that a thing such as the grain that shined is seen. Tooth seems to have grown, but it just happens quite often to have a checkup anxiously to be seen in the slightly early time to still have tooth growing. Because I look like a small pearl with the thing which an epithelium of gums歯ぐき cornified, I am called an epithelium pearl. I get the pain without an itch naturally, too. Because there is not a problem in particular even if baby 赤ちゃん swallows a removed epithelium pearl, you may keep it intact.

Tongue corpuscle shortening symptom舌小体短縮症: The tongue corpuscle is the organization of the form of line that ties a tongue and the lower jaw which are on midmost with the backside of the tongue. I call by nature the thing which this tongue corpuscle has a extremely short tongue corpuscle shortening symptom. If a tongue corpuscle is short, mother's milk 母乳 and milk ミルク are hard to drink, and there is a possibility that pronunciation does not go well when I speak words. I lose weight, and a symptom is cured with almost growth naturally, but there is an operation when it is necessary. When I thought that I am strange, please talk in family pediatrics 小児科.

1 件のコメント:

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga さんのコメント...

Nice blog well done, greeting from Belgium