2008年8月1日金曜日

育児_赤ちゃん_子供_離乳食

When 赤ちゃん cannot concentrate on a meal, among 育児I eat a ... spot and I play and eat and I sit down and do not eat
 When 離乳食 advances, I do not eat temporarily. High; high; there is it, and, in the time when it comes to be possible, and the interest opens in various ways, that place is more happy, and is worried about a walk / a walk an unpleasant biography, and there may be the thing beating interest to eating. I will not force you to do it even if I cannot concentrate on baby food (離乳食) because I am temporary.
 In addition, the quantity of baby food(離乳食) is an aim to the last, too. It is different by 赤ちゃんwhether the quantity is appropriate. If your 赤ちゃん grows smoothly and moves cheerfully, you may think that it is an appropriate amount of child(子供). The irregularity eating that today's quantity that lived is extremely different from yesterday in is good, and it is watched, but please watch it by a unit for around 1 week in the long term a little from a few days.
As for baby food (離乳食), baby food (離乳食) is one of the habits for one of the habits赤ちゃん.However, it is important I only fill a stomach, and taking it surrounds the dining table with a family not a purpose, and to eat nourishment noisily and I call out to you and praise it, and to make a happy atmosphere. There is the thing that I come to dislike meal itself when I feed you by force because baby 赤ちゃん does not eat.
 Is not baby 赤ちゃん full with milk and juice, a snack? Therefore there can be the thing that baby 赤ちゃん does not eat the baby food which parent made with much effort. I will confirm rhythm of the life once again.
Force is NO!
I drop food into a mouth whether how to make baby food (離乳食) child (子供) does not spill it or does not pollute it and do not push it (I let you eat, one). Then it becomes the cause that I spit it out and I drink a circle without learning and do well, and it becomes the cause that a baby food does not eat when it was it in the next stage.
 Is baby food (離乳食) hardness and the size that there was to power of baby赤ちゃん? It is hardness (bananas) to be able to smash baby (赤ちゃん) with the gums, hardness to be able to bite at the gums for the completion period, appropriateness for hardness (tofu), the latter period it-shaped rumblingly as for the early days, to be able to smash baby(赤ちゃん) with a tongue at the middle.

Baby food(離乳食) begins with the once on 1st, but I start and increase the number of times of baby food (離乳食) in twice from (it is about time when it after life six months) on 1st at only the time for one month. Furthermore, I make it three times on 1st from the time for nine months.
 When I started, the kind of the food makes much food of the quality of starch such as rice and bread, the potato the subject and uses tofu and a green vegetable, the white fish little by little if it fits it. In addition, baby (赤ちゃん) please do not use it because there is a threat that "baby symptom" is caused when botulinus is in the honey and infects swaddling bands till it is it to 1 year old.
 Weaning from the mother keeps and increases kinds of the food to condition, but when I begin new food, I begin it from a small quantity and gradually increase quantity while watching the state of the child. Let's devise the menu which thought about balance such as grains, protein, vegetables, the fruit from the time for six months.
 The form of the cooking begins with the rumblingly-shaped thing in the early days and gives the solid body slowly. Let's devise the cooking method, a child carving finely are easy to eat. You may serve it from the meal of adult, but I make the seasoning light seasoning, and please add the strong spice of the stimulation after dividing baby .
にほんブログ村 子育てブログへ↑Please push the button. Please support him.

0 件のコメント: