2008年8月4日月曜日

赤ちゃん_オムツ_かぶれ_布オムツ_紙おむつ

The inside of the diaper is wet unless I change diaper(オムツ) immediately if baby (赤ちゃん) does pee and shit and is in a condition skin gets sweaty, and to have swelled up. A barrier function of the skin deteriorates when I leave this state of baby (赤ちゃん) and I can steal the surface of the skin by friction when I moved a foot and fester. If an inflammation of baby (赤ちゃん) becomes terrible, it is it for "the sore" that surface skin can face it, and did of the skin and pee and shit soak and cry very much and do it.
I beat, and (to some extent a reddish tinge) gives response that I extremely have light diaper wannabee as for baby (赤ちゃん) with commercial ointment, and there is many it when I wash every time baby(赤ちゃん) with tepid water and improve even home care, but it is necessary I use steroid ointment and the ointment of the entering antibiotic prescribed baby (赤ちゃん) for in the pediatrics and department of dermatology, and to treat it because it is hard to become cure if an inflammation of baby (赤ちゃん) becomes terrible, and there can be the thing that various germs spread. Anyway, what I do not make be infected by a diaper is important for baby (赤ちゃん). Gentle care and the brisk diaper (オムツ) exchange of buttocks of baby (赤ちゃん) from a day are points.



Do not you scrub skin of baby (赤ちゃん)?

Blowing is high-performance, and there are many buttocks for recent baby (赤ちゃん) in the thing of material easy for skin, but what I lay emphasis and rub against is not good to skin. In degree to wipe with being sensitive even if I take the skin of baby (赤ちゃん). I will wash it away with tepid water and a shower once without being going to take when shit is stuck to baby (赤ちゃん).
In addition, it is good, and, in the case of the shit that baby (赤ちゃん) is slow, baby boy (赤ちゃん) will watch whether the sexual organs is not stained because shit sneaks around to back of the scrotum and point of the glans, baby(赤ちゃん) girl between labia majora and the labium minus pudendis. It is not necessary to use cloth or a cotton swab when I wash baby (赤ちゃん). It is a finger of the moms to be the kindest to the skin of sensitive buttocks. I will wipe it with tender cloth to finish it to tap it.

Do not you do diaper (オムツ) to buttocks of baby (赤ちゃん) getting wet?

You may touch it by hand, and let's check whether the buttocks circumference of baby (赤ちゃん) does not get wet in the case of the diaper (オムツ) exchange. It is easy to be stuffy when I grind a diaper with having got wet, and the rash is easy to become cause. I will win diaper(オムツ) after having washed away a shit dirt after I win gauze easily, and absorbing water.
In addition, you had better let skin of baby(赤ちゃん) touch the air for a while without can hit a new diaper immediately if there was time. At this chance you may fan it with round fans a little, but it is strict prohibition that use the dryer in baby (赤ちゃん) to dry it early! The wind of the dryer is too strong in the skin of buttocks of baby(赤ちゃん) even if alright for an adult. I burn myself by a hot wind, and please never use the dryer because I can catch cold in a cold wind!

Do not you dust off baby powder in the buttocks circumference of baby(赤ちゃん) either?

I use the baby (赤ちゃん) powder not heat rash and medicine of the prevention of rash to let you take in sweat. You must not leave powder on on skin of baby (赤ちゃん). After bathing, I dust off sweat in the place to scratch well, and sweat should have been taken in, and please shake it off. There is the mom whom I use as buttocks and sexual organs rotation, but powder can depend in many things, and a wrinkle and a fold are easy to harden, and there can be the thing that it is stimulating it to skin of baby (赤ちゃん). It is good to use a back or a stomach for the place without the wrinkle, but had better use it in buttocks and the sexual organs circumference.

0 件のコメント: