2008年8月2日土曜日

赤ちゃん_オムツ_おしり_汗も

"A diaper rash of baby(赤ちゃん)" can rub against skin and skin not "a rash", and it is a dissolute symptom. Therefore there are many cases to be symmetric. Of a symptom the place that can rub is extremely red when try to open a fold of a crotch of a baby in the early days, and there are many cases which the skin which is healthy in the place that cannot rub against is seen in. Dry the points preventing "a diaper rash" well. It is stuffy in diaper (オムツ) very much. I wash buttocks neatly, and let's keep a device to dry in mind.

Humidity retention is important that I make it ... cleanliness to keep skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" cleanliness. Skin has a role to keep a role to prevent bacteria from the outside and water in the inside. Water is easy to evade the skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" forth thinly and for fat of the skin falls when I scrub too much it with soap and is apt to weaken a barrier function. On the contrary, fat increases unless I wash it, and it becomes very likely that it is it for "a steatorrhea-related rash". Please wash the part of the eyebrows and the forehead said to have much fat well. But I dry this time unless I moisturize it. I recommend the skin care method that I moisturize while keeping it clean.

A mom is a thing to mind when I do not lower too much the temperature of a room needing baby (赤ちゃん)" , but temperature stops adversely when I warm too much it, and Yumi is apt to become strong probably because a skin blood vessel expands it. Because I am humid in the Japanese summer and am hot and humid, it is good and uses an air conditioner or the dehumidifier and will dehumidify it diligently. Please take baby (赤ちゃん)" to the cool room which worked of the air conditioner if I feel it when I "am hot today and am hard to spend" it. I make it the state that skin dries and am better for "a baby steatorrhea-related rash".

 When it is good, and a light symptom of the degree that skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" does an umbrella umbrella of should come to drop a dirt with soap, there is it. On the contrary, because bacteria may enter at there when a scab is removed and they are yellow and, I paint with ointment of the entering antibiotic then and use the medicine moisturizing skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" . No matter how much various germs please dry it even if they wash a hand neatly when frequency to be involved in a rash increases because it becomes very likely that I am available without touching it if it is possible.

A mom is a thing to mind when I do not lower too much the temperature of a room needing baby (赤ちゃん)" , but temperature stops adversely when I warm too much it, and Yumi is apt to become strong probably because a skin blood vessel expands it. Because I am humid in the Japanese summer and am hot and humid, it is good and uses an air conditioner or the dehumidifier and will dehumidify it diligently. Please take baby (赤ちゃん)" to the cool room which worked of the air conditioner if I feel it when I "am hot today and am hard to spend" it. I make it the state that skin dries and am better for "a baby steatorrhea-related rash".
 When it is good, and a light symptom of the degree that skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" does an umbrella umbrella of should come to drop a dirt with soap, there is it. On the contrary, because bacteria may enter at there when a scab is removed and they are yellow and do , I paint with ointment of the entering antibiotic then and use the medicine moisturizing skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" . No matter how much various germs please dry it even if they wash a hand neatly when frequency to be involved in a rash increases because it becomes very likely that I am available without touching it if it is possible.


Even if "the baby steatorrhea-related rash" appears no matter how for a long time, it is cured by around 1. When a barrier of the skin of the person himself that is resistance can keep strong, a symptom improves. Therefore I can take a bath and will keep skin cleanliness to prevent bacteria from invading it till then. When a symptom is terrible, it is good that I increase the number of times washing a head and the face of the baby.
It is basic a diaper gets it, and to do diligently!

On the skin of the range that is wide when skin swells up when have a long it, and expose a diaper polluted with pee and shit of baby (赤ちゃん)" to the buttocks, and can steal there damage!  Even cloth diaper (オムツ) will change even a paper diaper diligently.
When wipe off the shit of two baby(赤ちゃん)" with olive oil; in beauty

When I let olive oil soak into cut cotton and wipe off buttocks easily, I can take the dirt of the shit neatly. Because it does not take too much the sebum to use the oil. If 100% are pure, even medical use is edible, and olive oil is OK.
I wash down the buttocks of three baby (赤ちゃん)" with a seat bath and a shower

A dirt is apt to be left on the skin of baby (赤ちゃん)" . I will wash away buttocks with a seat bath and a shower carefully after having taken a shit. In addition, at the time of bathing, let's inquire into a baby with soap by all means once a day.
I dry it well after having washed four buttocks

Please dry it well so that water is not left on the skin after it is a seat bath and a shower, and having washed buttocks. What let you idle around with having started buttocks will be good without winning diaper (オムツ) immediately when there is a diaper (オムツ) rash.
When 5 is not readily repaired, I care with medicine

Please have a checkup in department of dermatology before using the commercial ointment when a diaper rash of baby (赤ちゃん)" does not readily improve. When zinc ointment is bad when I am light, steroid is prescribed. Because there is ascertaining it with the Candida-related cutitis, it will stop it to use the medicine by amateur judgment.

0 件のコメント: