2008年8月7日木曜日

アトピー_乳児湿疹_ステロイド_赤ちゃん

"A symptom of atopic(アトピー) " appearing most life four months" later. I cut the skin of the joint parts such as the backside and the earlobe of the ear, an elbow, the knee, 赤ちゃんand it is a characteristic that become. In addition, it is the symptom that baby has much that a circular "form of money rash貨幣状湿疹" is seen in a body. Because words called "the atopy(アトピー)" became too major, there are many moms to worry about when there is a rash when it is "atopy(アトピー)", but please learn "the baby rash乳児湿疹" by all means because I approximately appear in all baby 赤ちゃん.
Because "the atopy(アトピー)" is "constitution", it is thought that some kind of allergy is related. However, unfortunately I do not yet understand the cause clearly. Mites are called causes well, but it will not be only it, and environment surrounding us may influence food and water, air, a chemical substance more or less.
Baby 赤ちゃん shows a rash mainly on the part of cheeks and the forehead after life at the time for 1 and a half month from one month. Depending on a doctor, I diagnose this state as "atopy(アトピー)" immediately, and there is a thing starting treatment. However, I am approximately different from "the atopy(アトピー)" in this with a thing called "the baby rash乳児湿疹" that all baby 赤ちゃん passes at one time. Because "the baby rash乳児湿疹" is the thing which is generated because secretion of the sebum became active, the special treatment is not necessary. When sebum was outstanding, you should do skin care inquiring into with soap. But let's keep appropriate care in mind while it is good, and watching a state of the skin because I drop too much fat and must not dry it. In addition, it is not cured only by skin care to wake up inflammation if the symptom of "the baby rash乳児湿疹" becomes terrible, and it becomes on a reddish tinge because it is thought. Please talk with a doctor then.
Unfortunately I do not yet understand the cause of "the atopy(アトピー)" clearly. Because there is not basic treatment since I do not understand a cause clearly, I do treatment to control "measures medical treatment" and a symptom (inflammation and an itch) that I say and am troubled with most. It is common to use ointment and the ointment of the non-steroid system that the steroid is included in treatment in spite of being a pair. You should receive treatment if you feel doubt in prescribed medicine and therapeutic method while anything hits a question on a doctor, and talking.
 "The steroidステロイド" is divided into five phases by strength, but what I weaken a thing weak most first more and use is common because I do not tend to gradually work when I continue using the thing called the medicine for a long time. When I get medicine, it is good and confirms it, and let's use it for a teacher whether prescribed medicine is the thing of which stage after having understood it. I think that there are many people with uneasiness in side effects, but "steroid" is not so scary medicine if I follow a use properly.

1 件のコメント:

Louisette さんのコメント...

Lovely foto
Greeting from Belgium, Louisette
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/