2008年8月8日金曜日

離乳食_食べない_母乳_ミルク_子供


The thing that the meal of 子供 holds big time for the mother in 1st. May not I be quite tired from my child子供 which I do not eat as expected?  Therefore I tell you to the reason that does not live, a method to be settled intelligibly this time.
Where is the reason that does not live for?
Will not there be eager 離乳食, what or good method?

The baby who took in nourishment from mother's milk 母乳of the mother is only mother's milk 母乳 till then, and 離乳食, is "the time of the exercise to fit a meal" when nourishment moves to a meal of the shape little by little similar to an adult by the process that I come to lack. The time of growth fitting an act I know the unknown touch / taste while it is not a purpose to merely eat, and supporting the nutrition in mother's milk 母乳, and to use the tool. And it is the time to make the basics of taste continuing throughout the life from now on.

Of course, in the process, child 子供 does not eat. As for the reason that does not live, I am various by child. For example, the following things are given.
I am not yet hungry. I want to still play. There is resistance without being used to a meal.
I am uncomfortable without being used to sitting down on a chair.
A mother has no room for the feeling.
Spoon and Falk that speed of the digestion is different by a child have resistance.
I am weak in taste.
I feel that hardness of the food is unpleasant.
I hate staying in a mouth.
A form of the food does not match a stage of the development of baby赤ちゃん.
A lot of reasons rose even if they said that they did not "live" on a word. I think that the reasons are different by the feeling of the day by child, but then I am happy how, and will it be got over the time of 離乳食, ?  
If I do not "feed" you! Out of a feeling called ", enjoy a meal; what kind of point will there be to be good?  Please be conscious of the following points by all means.


Attach a custom to give in same time every day; even if do not eat even if eat, it is important to make rhythm of 離乳食, .
Let's make the situation that I want to eat from oneself before the meal by making the stomach which does not give milk ミルク a state of flattering you.
Baby 赤ちゃん which makes all right preparations even if I eat and spill it acquires appetite by a feel while I spill it. I mind that I am stained, and the atmosphere is handed down to baby 赤ちゃん if a mother becomes nervous and comes to still less eat.
Not a metal spoon, I try to change it into a thing made by plastic.
Because there is the child feeling resistance in metal coldness, I will reduce resistance.
I may enter the entrance once after letting a lip relieve to make a hit.
When I am smart directly can enter the entrance, there is the thing that I am cautious of baby 赤ちゃん in wonder.
I know the taste that I am hard for to deal with to check the preference of the baby by letting you taste and I take it off and will devise it as easy-to-eat.
I devise the cooking ingredient which I am hard for to deal with.
I carve finely and mix it and invisible will assume that I like yogurt (a thing with a little sweetness) daringly.
Of baby 赤ちゃん which one article puts a favorite thing in work hard, and will to the appetite increases.
Whenever one article is edible, I praise it.
Confidence arrives and is connected by what was praised in will to live again.
I watch gentle voice.
It is input into the head of the baby by eating in voice of a tender mother when the meal is happy, and appetite smoothens.
I match it with the development.
I observe states of the red development well and will prepare 離乳食, without being seized with the age of the month.
When it looks for an adult, I am really trifling, but, for a baby eating food except the mother's milk for the first time, all is unknown, and it is the continuation that I am amazed to learn. I become the glance of the baby and devise various reasons in spite of being a spy and will challenge 離乳食, .

1 件のコメント:

booh さんのコメント...

Leon & Julian momさん

初めましてTFLのboohと申します。
コメントとリンクありがとうございます。

リンクさせて頂きますね。

英語を勉強しなおさないといけないですよ。